School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Fleurs brother doesn't know he's an animagus either. He's a cat:))
    "Yeah. But I need to be quick, I don't want to be late for the next class. The next class is potions, and that teacher's strict. He hit me with a book once for talking in class." She said and chuckled. She started walking to lunch.

2. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Halo chuckled and followed behind tucking her hands back into her pockets. "I feel like I've never seen you before... I probably did but, I can't remember.." She chuckled a bit as they neared the dining room.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "You probably have, but this is a big school and so it's hard to remember the faces of everyone you see." Fleur said simply.

4. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

"Yey!" She said. "Yeah, Greg, that person was pushy." Said Chloe, nodding.

5. ducky 13

Halo tilted her head fro m side to side "Yeah, that makes sense... here we are!" Halo smiled and took out her lunch and sat at a table. A few other students sat there then moved. Halo shrugged, why didn't anyone like her? What has she ever done?

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I hope I can get it next time." He said. He pulled out his schedule, "What next? Potions? My sister got hit with a book by that teacher once, I think he's pretty strict. Though she thinks it's kinda funny." He said and smiled a little, the thought of his sister being hit in the head with a book in class seemed kind of funny, since she wasn't actually hurt.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, are your parents muggles or wizards?" Fleur asked curiously as she got out her lunch and unwrapped her sandwich.

8. ducky 13

Halo thought for a moment. "I-I actually don't know... I don't have any parents. That's why those other girls said to go to my home, a ditch because I don't have a home. I feel like a lost puppy that no one wants. That's probably why a lot of people think I'm a half blood, because no one wants me." Halo looked down at the table and sighed.

9. PerfectPlumage

(Doesn't the food in Hogwarts just appear on the table? The house elves cook it. I may be wrong XD)

10. PerfectPlumage

"Okay." She said, giggling and walking to potions.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by