School starts tomorrow!!!

Nicole01

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
MN
It's a big day for the kids! Mine are going into 3rd, 5th and 12th grade. Wow, they grow up so fast. Needless to say, all three girls are super excited to start school and get back into the groove of things. All three girls are very happy with their teachers too!
ya.gif

After a long 3 months, I have the house to myself once again. I'll miss the girls while there at school though, I'm so use to seeing them 24/7.

Last edited:
Our son starts 3rd grade on Wednesday.
wee.gif
I love him dearly and will miss our time together, but I've had him 24/7 all summer long. Ready for a break!

A friend of mine posted this on FaceBook.. not sure where she got it from, but highly appropriate in this case.
big_smile.png

T'was the night before school started, when all through the town, the parents were cheering - a riotous sound!! By nine, kids were all washed & tucked into bed where memories of homework filled them with dread! New pencils, new folders, new notebooks too! New teachers, new friends - their anxiety grew! The PARENTS just giggled when they learned of this fright and shouted to all "GO TO BED!!!! IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT!!! Pass this on to all parents cause "IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

Just now? This will be the start of our 3rd week of school. Our last day of school this year will not be until June 8th or something like that as well.......
Do we just go to school that much more than everyone else?

Quote:
Your children might have more time off for breaks. Our school is out around the same time as yours. In MN we always start school the day after labor day.

Good grief! Our schools have been in since August 5th. And you are in Minnesota - you get so much snow!

Our school system is hopelessly afraid of snow. We lose 30 days to snow and usually a couple to flooding.

Oh yes! My three are all set for tomorrow. My youngest is going into 6th grade so now they all will be riding the bus together so I only have to do the morning thing 1 time! Yay me!
ya.gif

...then again, having to get up at 5:30am every morning...
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom