Score! Lowes Playhouse Coop $80!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Enchanted Sunrise Farms, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Riocotesei

Riocotesei Songster

Aug 15, 2008
    N.Texas
    Quote:I'll check out the website...why didn't I think of that?! lol thanks.

2. Rosecomb-Ryan

Rosecomb-Ryan East Indie Crazed

Apr 12, 2008
    Sacramento CA
    awesome!

3. redhead83402

redhead83402 Songster

Apr 9, 2008
    Idaho
    I just went to their website & couldn't find anything at all about an 800 number. Also, I called my lowes, & they acted like I was a space alien or something ~ lol ~ I think I may have to go down there myself. These are ADORABLE! You couldn't make it for this price!!
    ~Red

4. i found this number as their customer care number from their site.

Lowe's Customer Care
    (CON8)
    P.O. Box 1111
    North Wilkesboro, NC 28656
    1-800-445-6937

Good luck! These are very nice playhouses, very sturdy, good construction. We just got ours moved from our driveway to our backyard tonight. i am actually working on a couple of coop and run additions, but hope to get ours set up and ready for occupancy this week.

5. 3 sisters farm

3 sisters farm Songster

Aug 20, 2008
    puyallup wa
    Anybody know a city with these instock...apparently I can get one transferred, but our computer system won't allow them to go beyond the Seattle area....which is sold out. I need 2 one for chickens, one for the jr chicken mommas mary

6. chicken_ladyGA

chicken_ladyGA In the Brooder

Jun 18, 2008
    Chatsworth,Georgia
    I called the 1800 lowes and no luck was hoping I could get in on the deal too , but congrats very nice your girls will def enjoy [​IMG]

7. sis

sis Songster

Jul 16, 2008
    PA
    Call your local lowe's. ask for lumber manager. Ask him to check his computer for his store.
    Remind him this is a clearance item, it will not show up on Lowes's internet site, only store inventory lists. The manager can check his entire districts inventory, usually about 20 stores. and he can check other districts and even other states. Mine told me there were 3 in Florida and I could have them if I paid shipping, then he called me back and said he found some closer and I would not have to pay any shipping.
    Keep trying.
    Belamy Playhouse on clearance 89.00
    lowe's item number is 276546
    bar code number is 875 257 801 00 3
    If you have friends or family in another city or state that you visit, go on line, put thier zip code in the find a store locator, get a stores phone number and call them. Have them search for you there in that area. Have your friend or family pick it up.
    Just keep trying.
    I hope this helps.
    I called the 800 customer service number in NC, they said they couldnot find any near me, but would have my local store lumber manager call me to see if he could help. so don't give up with the 800 number people. I think if the request comes from the home office in NC, sure enough the manager is going to go out of his way to find you one.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  8. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    You lucky thing!!!! I need to go to our 2 Lowes and see if they have any left. I'd have to let the kids use it as a playhouse for a year or so, though. We are moving back into town for a bit, so no chickens (outside, that is lol [​IMG] ) .

9. 1Chick Magnet

1Chick Magnet Songster

Sep 16, 2008
    New Hampshire
    800-445-6937 is the number i called. good luck all.

10. mom4morecritters

mom4morecritters Songster

May 4, 2008
    Northern Minnesota
    I called our local store and the woman knew which playhouse I was talking about. She said they got it for xmas last year and it didn't sell very well until like March. She couldn't find one at another store either.

I then called the 800 number and they said someone would get back to me within 24 hours. Three hours later the manager from my LOCAL store called me back! He said the company doesn't make that product anymore. He also checked at several other Lowe's to see if he could find one but no such luck. [​IMG]

Congrats to those who found one!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: