Scottsdale AZ Rude Neighbor trying to Sue

Brownie.jpg

My brownie girl passed away today 4/9/2020. I hope he didn't throw anything in the yard when we were sleeping if any of my other girls get sick I know it was him. May she RIP please pray for my 4 other girls. She lived a good life and I know she was a happy chicken. I get so sad knowing my little girl died. She was the youngest in the flock but she is now in heaven. RIP Brownie girl we love and miss you. <3 :,(

I would put that chicken in the freezer. If you have more birds die I think you know what’s going on. If and when he approaches you again call the police and immediately pull out your phone and start recording. Sounds like someone full of hot air. Sorry it is funny when someone says he is going to sue you for everything you have over pigeons. You should have known right then and there he is full of BS. Remember you have the right to defend yourself from a threat. I wish he was my neighbor, not really but I would have so much fun with him. Good luck!

I would put that chicken in the freezer. If you have more birds die I think you know what’s going on. If and when he approaches you again call the police and immediately pull out your phone and start recording. Sounds like someone full of hot air. Sorry it is funny when someone says he is going to sue you for everything you have over pigeons. You should have known right then and there he is full of BS. Remember you have the right to defend yourself from a threat. I wish he was my neighbor, not really but I would have so much fun with him. Good luck!
Thank you so much and its ok god is watching tomorrow is Easter and we need to be kind to one another. Karma will do its job on him and if he is hurting my girls I will know what to do. Appreciate the kind words god bless and happy Easter :)

I'm so sorry about your sweet Brownie. :hugs

How are your other girls doing? It always makes me worry when a nasty neighbor has their own personal issues with your animals/pets.
So far so good! I have been watching and monitoring them real closely I hope they stay okay because I don't think I can handle another one of my girlies getting hurt. Just breaks my heart I love them so much. 100% agree with you on the nasty neighbor hurting pets part they need to stop and just control their actions if they hurt pets I wonder what else they do in the dark with no one watching. May the lord forgive their sins for they not know what they are doing. I am going to try to stay positive during this holiday and not let this man ruin a family so he can keep his negative energy to himself. I want to Thank you so much for the hug >3 Virtual hugs are nice when were all in this quarantine. God bless and Hope you have a happy Easter :)

Back
Top Bottom