scrambled egg muffins

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by manderzpants, Jun 23, 2010.

1. manderzpants

manderzpants Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2010
    plymouth
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Scrambled-Egg-Muffins/Detail.aspx

this
    is one of my favorite recipes, as it is easy and versatile. i often sub bacon for the sausage and leave out the green peppers, as i am not a big fan of them. this would also work well w/o the cheese. they are quite handy to have around as a quick snack or morning on the go! enjoy!

2. rachaelc

rachaelc Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Newberg
    [​IMG] Those are a great little breakfast idea!! I like the idea of a little egg snack to go and it beats standin around beatin the eggs up in the fryinpan! I bet they would be great for a evening meal. I wondder if I could bake them off on the grill on med heat if I didn't want to bake in the kitchen? I think I'll give it a shot.. let you know.
    Rachael C
    mother of all

3. manderzpants

Jun 15, 2010
    plymouth
    cool, yeah i'm interested to see how they turn out!

4. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    Thanks! I'm going to try these for Sat morning. We leave at 4:30am to go to a farmers market. We take a breakfast to go, usually an egg & sausage sandwich or something like that. This will be a nice change.

5. manderzpants

Jun 15, 2010
    plymouth
    your welcome! i love these, they are easy to make and are perfect for a quick breakfast on the go, which i am always looking for. especially quick breakfasts not filled with sugar since i have blood sugar problems! it helps that they are so tasty too! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by