Search for finch and/or canary eggs

Eggs gotta be raw. Egg eating snakes eat by swallowing the egg whole. They don't have teeth but they have bones like few inches behind their head (for adult) to puncture the egg, then they squeeze them. Once done they spit out the egg shell. Its pretty interesting how they eat. And also look so dope/derp when swallowing egg lol.
Do they eat insects also?

Wonder if some grasshoppers would work?

I think canaries must be interesting and have a lot of uses. Like the old miner story. I wonder if using them for this you could use them for other things also.

Do they eat insects also?

Wonder if some grasshoppers would work?

I think canaries must be interesting and have a lot of uses. Like the old miner story. I wonder if using them for this you could use them for other things also.

Egg eating snakes only eat bird eggs. Very strict diet and they can be hard to feed too. It's normal for them to go months without eating cause I believe in the wild they eat when eggs are available which are usually on bird laying eggs season. I heard its tricky too cause you just got to watch them and make sure they don't drastically loose weight, although losing weight is normal.

You know if canaries could be used in mines to tell if the air was poisonous...

Wouldn't law enforcement be able to use them to sniff out drug labs also? (They wouldn't like the air, then they become alarmed.) In theory it should work. And they should be able to be used without much 'training' to tell if you are at a meth house, etc.

Wouldn't law enforcement be able to use them to sniff out drug labs also? (They wouldn't like the air, then they become alarmed.) In theory it should work. And they should be able to be used without much 'training' to tell if you are at a meth house, etc.

I think its possible. Training animals just depend on the understanding we have with them. At least that's what I believe.

It's a humorous idea but it wouldn't work.
Miners knew the air was dangerous... only because the canary fell off the perch dead.

Back
Top Bottom