Search messed up (again)

CHlCKEN

Addict
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
Once again, the search is making me angry. I typically click search, go to that page and then type in what I want, but now it’s giving me this message:
298C4405-11E6-4642-8BF9-35AC8E3D742C.jpeg

Worked fine this morning :confused::caf

No need to tag anybody when you're making posts in this section. We have our team keeping an eye on this section daily :)
Once again, the search is making me angry. I typically click search, go to that page and then type in what I want, but now it’s giving me this message: View attachment 2550600
Worked fine this morning :confused::caf
Can you provide some more details:
  1. Browser/version
  2. Exact steps you took: What you clicked, what you searched for, etc.
Basically, we need to be able to completely reproduce the problem to start looking into it, and need very specific details / steps to do so.

No need to tag anybody when you're making posts in this section. We have our team keeping an eye on this section daily :)

1. Browser/version
Basically, we need to be able to completely reproduce the problem to start looking into it, and need very specific details / steps to do so.
Thanks Nifty! Sorry for tagging.

1. Browser/version
I’m on Google chrome.

I clicked search:
1CB7A9C6-BDE3-45F0-B61E-33E441CB0E71.jpeg

Got the search bar and typed in nothing as I usually do, and then clicked the green search button:
F2177A6C-14AC-4573-9493-5CE58847118A.jpeg

Then got this screen
E0531C3C-49B3-47A8-86B1-CED44156C6B4.jpeg
whereas I usually get an advanced search screen.

Back
Top Bottom