Searching for Poultry Software Beta Testers.... *Update: Done! *

Whitehouse Quail

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Michigan

NOTE: ALL TESTERS HAVE BEEN FOUND. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER, AND FOR A 10% OFF DISCOUNT OF THE SOFTWARE WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. THANKS.

^Old banner

As of right now, I have a program just finishing up development and will be advancing towards the Beta stage.

(Basically, I'm done with the software and want people to test it.
big_smile.png
)

All you will have to do is use the software, similar to The Chick Chart (http://whitehousesoftware.whitehousequail.com/) I had developed earlier.

I am not going to release any of the features yet, but all are completely redone to help especially egg sellers process payments and such. If you have a Paypal, it would be even better!
big_smile.png
Don't worry, once this starts, you will have access to a large, secure website that gives you all sorts of info on the program, how to get around errors, and gives you an easy way to give feedback. Feedback will be required at least 1 time before July 1. If we don't receive it, the program will lock itself and become unusable until we receive payment.

If you would like to become a tester, please PM me as to why you think you should, along with your name and email.

Once the testing is over and I release the program on July 1st, you will be able to keep the software for free, and any subsequent updates to it.

**Note: This is not for the faint hearted. You may get errors when putting data in, or it might eat it all. But it WON'T damage your computer in any way, shape or form.)

I will be taking anywhere from 5-10 testers, depending on the quantity of applicants.

Each tester will also receive three coupons towards future purchases, for you or for friends.

35758_meatchick.gif

REQUIREMENTS OF TESTERS

1.) Agree to not disclose any information to competitors or any other commercial company. (Long version available on website.)
2.) Send feedback of program at least one time by July 1st
3.) If beta is not completed (E.G. we don't recieve feedback or you don't use the software) you will be billed for the entire retail cost of the software.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom