Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Awww! Hi Fabio!

I moved all my goslings and thier surrogate dad to thier new house/pen last night with some juvenile ducks. Everybody is having a grand time, but my feather plucker is still terrorizing the others.

Awww! Hi Fabio!

I moved all my goslings and thier surrogate dad to thier new house/pen last night with some juvenile ducks. Everybody is having a grand time, but my feather plucker is still terrorizing the others.

I had one of those this year and I removed him from the group and put him in with a babysitter and he never did it again.

The little chompy I had he would just run up and yank them and eat their feathers and he never tried it on the adults and if he did they might have corrected him and that is why he never did it again. Good Luck on your chompy

Well the little feather chomper is darn cute(thats so you dont kill him lol)

I took some new pics today of Willow and Bud today cause they are 4 weeks old, willow is taller but not much bigger than bud at all. Last night was their first night out side, I really miss them being in the house with me and talking to me whenever I walk by their box.

Amy I hope he continues to behave now that he has the adults to correct his feather plucking ways. That picture with the close up of the buff head is priceless. Can't see his back feathers enough to see if his shows smooth characteristics. How old is he now? His chest in the top picture appears smooth (similar to a goose we just sold yesterday).

Back
Top Bottom