Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Not really goose related.....but I just had a person ask me if I could ship duck egg to Norway????
We can't do that right? And I think it would take too long to get there too right?

Yeah- you're not supposed to do that. They can have somebody traveling there get a permit and bring them, but there is a maximum number. I know a gal that sent Ameraucana eggs to Greece via family.

Arrrggg! My goose girls managed to bring their 2 fertile eggs all the way to hatch... then sooshed them as they pipped. Oh well back to the setting eggs in the bator again I guess
he.gif

Arrrggg! My goose girls managed to bring their 2 fertile eggs all the way to hatch... then sooshed them as they pipped. Oh well back to the setting eggs in the bator again I guess :he
Oh no! Its always hard to find things like that :(. I had a hen do that to some chicks that were hatching. After that, and a baby getting scalped right after hatching and another pecked, I do all the hatching now.
My first baby hatched today and is getting fluffy.

I can't think of names for them!!! My five year old named the baby Water Hazard lol. He always comes up with interesting names. The last chicks that hatched were rose, nail, fatty, and red. He doesn't like the adult geese though.

Back
Top Bottom