Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo excited.. I can bearly contain myself.... .... Drum roll..................... The egg Suzette laid in her shipping crate on her way to NH.....has been in the bator since 3-5.....
. IT"S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Candled it this evening and saw red veins
wee.gif
I am gonna be a momma.... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I put 5 eggs in the incubator and 4 of them hatched yesterday and here are our sebbie goslings...

Our St. Patricks babies.
woot.gif

I have a girl Sarina on a nest due this weekend if the eggs are fertile????

I have 10 eggs in another incubator due around the 26th to 27th of this month.

Plus Ginger is on her nest has been on a week so due around the begining of April.

I will be out getting more eggs from different nests as well.

awwww so lucky! St Patty's day babies! Have fun! They are adorable! I love that dark one, what color will it be?

Oh no! Its always hard to find things like that
sad.png
. I had a hen do that to some chicks that were hatching. After that, and a baby getting scalped right after hatching and another pecked, I do all the hatching now. My first baby hatched today and is getting fluffy.
cute baby
love.gif

yeah I was super bummed, especially as she had done so well last year with her practice Muscovies, hatching 9 and raising them all no problem despite their small size... I think it was the new hen being pushy about the nest that ultiately caused the issue.

I put 5 eggs in the incubator and 4 of them hatched yesterday and here are our sebbie goslings...

Our St. Patricks babies.
woot.gif

I have a girl Sarina on a nest due this weekend if the eggs are fertile????

I have 10 eggs in another incubator due around the 26th to 27th of this month.

Plus Ginger is on her nest has been on a week so due around the begining of April.

I will be out getting more eggs from different nests as well.
Ruru, congarts on the babies, they are sooo cute!! Are the darker ones grays?

I am soooo excited.. I can bearly contain myself.... .... Drum roll..................... The egg Suzette laid in her shipping crate on her way to NH.....has been in the bator since 3-5.....
. IT"S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Candled it this evening and saw red veins
wee.gif
I am gonna be a momma.... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Renie- Congrats!!!
love.gif

cute baby
love.gif

yeah I was super bummed, especially as she had done so well last year with her practice Muscovies, hatching 9 and raising them all no problem despite their small size... I think it was the new hen being pushy about the nest that ultiately caused the issue.
Sandiklaws--so sorry!

I had a yearling goose start to set for like 3 days and then I gave her 6 eggs. She stayed on them religiously for about 7-10 days, then I saw her off and in the pool. When I checked on the eggs, they were cold!! So I rushed and put them in the bator. Will have to candle and see if they made it or not.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom