Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Cottage Rose, could you send me a price list? I'm in Ohio & have relatives in Alger, MI. If I make it up to visit them this year it may be worth my time to swing by you & pick up some sebbies before coming home.
Thank you for your interest. Please see complete details on my websites sales page.
Not sure where Alger is but I'm north of Grand Rapids which is on the west side of the state.

Yes a take a few orders for day olds annually.
ME ME ME!!! I want on the list!!
bow.gif

Cottage thank you but it doesn't make sense genetically speaking. If pied functions like Mottling, which is the closest thing I can think of to compare it with, dilution doesn't make sense to me BUT I am new enough that there is probably a component that I haven't learned. It does make some sense to hear people talk about breeding extremes together, like in Marans and Orloffs, to get moderation. I really need a lot more money so I can spend it on learning! I will bear what you say in mind. There aren't many Pom breeders for me to talk with but I will try that. I also will ask Dr Hawes when I see him. He explains things pretty well.

Daze.... mille fleur cochins huh? As I look at your list we have a lot of critters in common actually...

Thank you for your interest. Please see complete details on my websites sales page.

Not sure where Alger is but I'm north of Grand Rapids which is on the west side of the state.

Could you post your website link? I'm on a cell so can't see siggies & such.

Alger (Skidway Lake) looks to be about an hour or so north east of you, so it wouldn't be very far out of the way at all considering the trip to their place is over 6 hours anyway. It may add an hour on the way home.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom