Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me with what color these will be?
They came from a mixed color flock and I was told they are both a color other than white but I suspect the yellow one will be solid white. The light one has blue eyes and the darker one doesn't.

Hello Everyone I am back after all my surgeries! Hope everyone is doing well and having a good time hatching. Here are my first two goslings hatched this year!

Last year I could not hatch due to my finally getting a Kidney transplant after 15 years and 7 months on dialysis. I was not allowed near my geese or able to hatch goslings. This year I can!!! YEA!!! Also had a right knee replacement and a Triple hernia surgery. I had a lot of healing to do. February 03, 2016 got my kidney transplant. May 7th, 2015 had a car accident and got hurt from that accident. November 18th, 2015 got right total knee replacement done and February 18th, 2016 got the triple hernia operation which I am still recovering from. So been a bit busy healing from all the major operations!!!

Barb

In front a white male carrying color and in back a grey saddleback could be female depending on the parents. If you do not know the parents then it could be male or female grey saddleback..

HI everyone -

I don't have any yet but I am picking up 6 Seb goslings on June 5th. I am so excited. They will be 4-5 weeks old. I will share pics when I get them. I fell in love with the feathers. I also have Cotton Patch goose eggs in the incubator. 2 weeks to go with the eggs.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can purchase a pair or two? I'm in central WI but would be willing to travel to the surrounding states.
Thanks for any suggestions!

I picked up my goslings today. I don't have great pics to share. But I will get better ones in the next day or so. Misjudged how big they were, so they ended up loose in the back of the Jeep. They just made themselves comfy and chatted quietly. The 5weeks old ones snuggled down with the bigger ones. And they won our hearts on the 3 hour drive home. Critiques are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom