Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
i have the website and e-mail addres to the lady who bought 90% of holderreds sebastopols. she hatches them in the spring and sells them after the first of the year a pair of saddlebacks for $175 and they are great looking birds the is shipping $100 for me here in oregon. here is her website link www.smokeyriversebastopolgeese.com

Jean Ribbeck President of the ABC has Sebastopols. I'm surprised you don't know about that since you're in the ABC.
If you PM me I can give your her email addy.

Well, "soon" being any time this spring I suppose...just need to find out what's out there and available and what my options are...
wink.png

Cottage Rose & HappyMtn...Thanks!!

This is the tumor:

So we have 2 more feet to do. Going to see how this "surgey" takes.

And here's the pool scene earlier, after a few days of frozen water

Wow, that looks awful. No wonder the poor goose couldn't walk. That doesn't look like bumble foot but more of a growth of some sort. Is that what came out of the foot?

As for the geese in the pool! I cracked up when I saw that picture. Priceless. I think you need a bigger pool or another one .

Quote:
Yeah- her other foot has a smaller one, and the saddleback boy had 2 on one foot, 1 on the other. So gross. Theyr'e moving alot faster after just doing one foot.

I had 3 pools going that day too- they were just soooo happy to be back in the water after a few frozen pool days in a row,

Back
Top Bottom