Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

OMG thats so nasty
sickbyc.gif
..................... Just kidding, I'm used to it
lol.png

Umm, you didn't happen to help the gosling at all, did you? cause usually when theres blood, means it wasn't really just yet. What breed is the baby? Is it acting normal?
I helped it a little bit, it is a little sebbie baby and him and his little friend are peeping like crazy and just laying under the hen drying out some

I helped it a little bit, it is a little sebbie baby and him and his little friend are peeping like crazy and just laying under the hen drying out some

Is it acting normal? As long as you didn't like help it out all the way, he should be fine. How about a pic of the baby now
big_smile.png

I have been putting my four younger gray goslings and my slightly older white gosling out in a pen during the day for grass and back inside my fenced enclosure at night. Well today I didn't get it hooked properly and when I put the goslings in they all got out and darted through the cattle panel into the big goose pen! I was so afraid the gander would hurt them but he and the goose were so excited! It was the sweetest thing ever. By the time I got my camera from the house the goose was back on the nest but here are the goslings enjoying their visit with the big geese.

And the baby goobies in the pool!

Well here are some pictures of the new babys, they are only a couple hours old and are still real wobly and weak and a little wet.
From thies pictures can you tell/think of what colors they will be, do they both look good and healthy, they both make a LOT of noise. (dad is grey mom is lavender)

This is the hen they are currently under

Is anyone elce having problems with byc?

I have been putting my four younger gray goslings and my slightly older white gosling out in a pen during the day for grass and back inside my fenced enclosure at night. Well today I didn't get it hooked properly and when I put the goslings in they all got out and darted through the cattle panel into the big goose pen! I was so afraid the gander would hurt them but he and the goose were so excited! It was the sweetest thing ever. By the time I got my camera from the house the goose was back on the nest but here are the goslings enjoying their visit with the big geese.

And the baby goobies in the pool!

Your little ones look great, glad to hear that the adult where more than happy to take them in

Back
Top Bottom