Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

LoL yeah that... i was somewhat close. what due you sell your for.
I think $25 would be fair. That is the going rate for a gander of any type down here; however, you can't always judge the going rate by what you see on this forum. What we get for geese in Louisiana may be nowhere near what people pay in other parts of the country. It's all about supply and demand! Try for $25 and if he sells quick then you will know to maybe raise your price a bit next time. If you don't get any bites, then lower the price.

snapped these today of the June babies when I went to get pictures of hubbies dewlap flock

love.gif
Wow they are beautiful!

I belive he's the far on on the right.
The only reason why i selling him so low is becouse most people that are going to be showing there are looking for breeding stock. I know that they can bred him with a smoth breasted girl and get good stock but they won't be able to show him at eather quality shows or county/state fairs the other ganders that i'll be selling along with the young goose will be higher priced

I belive he's the far on on the right.
The only reason why i selling him so low is becouse most people that are going to be showing there are looking for breeding stock. I know that they can bred him with a smoth breasted girl and get good stock but they won't be able to show him at eather quality shows or county/state fairs the other ganders that i'll be selling along with the young goose will be higher priced
I think $25 is way too cheap! You could easily get twice that for him down here in Louisiana

Back
Top Bottom