sebastopol geese

The price of the Sebastopol goslings can differ according to quality. The pet quality usually sells for less than the elite quality. When I have my first hatchings in March, I sell the elite quality for $50.00 per gosling. The elite quality is capable of hatching show birds but does not mean it will do so. The pet quality also can produce some beautiful goslings. It depends a lot on what the parents look like. Dorothy

asebastopolsselect.com (I have pictures also on my Selectsebastopol Site)

I finally got around to taking a Pic of my Sebbies that were purchased from Mrs Turbo last May..she asked for them back..lol!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! I LOVE these geese!!

10627_000_0526.jpg

is your grass really that green? ours is starting to die off.....i hate winter.
They are very nice....glad you are happy with them.

Mrs. Turbo :

is your grass really that green? ours is starting to die off.....i hate winter.
They are very nice....glad you are happy with them.

Yes..it's still pretty green here. Must be all the good chicken, duck, turkey and goose poop..lol!!

Planning ahead ..(if they are indeed a boy and a girl) what do you use for nest boxes for them. The ducks use big round plastic totes upside down with a hole cut out in front. They like their privacy.
I have a big rectangular one that I thought might be ok for them.. What do you think? Or do they prefer to be more out in the open?​

Well, some people just build a good size wooden box for them to lay in.....mine prefer the duck house for some reason and I also have a dog house they like to lay in. Just about anything will work and give them a couple choices. They do prefer a little privacy.

Mrs. Turbo :

Well, some people just build a good size wooden box for them to lay in.....mine prefer the duck house for some reason and I also have a dog house they like to lay in. Just about anything will work and give them a couple choices. They do prefer a little privacy.

WHEN talking geese nesting I think you will find that they like a place where they can see what is going on around them, but they themselves are hand to see.​

Back
Top Bottom