sebastopol &giant gray dewlap toulouse goslings available pu/shipped

chickygirl2

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
upper marlboro. md
smile.png

Hi everyone,
I currently have some babies in the bator!!! My Sebbies and Giant Gray Dewlap Toulouse are laying. Fertility seems good. My first few should hatch at the end of March.I will be offering limited numbers of goslings on a first come basis.Shipping is available or pick up is of course fine !I am in Upper Marlboro, Md 20772.My Giant Grays are from Holderread's and also from Wapsicon Waterfowl [Thanks Dennis!]For those not familiar with the breed , they can top out at 30 lbs! They are indeed gentle giants though, and are a very calm and sweet type of geese.
My Sebastopols are from Holderread's Waterfowl Farm in Oregon. I have white and now colored geese.They are absolutely gorgeous with their curly lacey feathers dragging to the ground. They are again a wonderfully calm goose, none have a disposition problem. My favorite is" Frazzle" who lets me hug him when he sees me. I know some of the BYC members have met him when they have come out to visit.
I plan to offer some of each in April and May. I am starting a waiting list. Please email if you are intersted in being on it.
Patty
http://www.angelfire.com/runninghorsefarm/rhfarm.html

pict0197_edited.jpg

10-29-07017.jpg

Color0003.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed you, too....Oh, my husband's gonna kill me for even asking. But I couldn't help myself.
wink.png

Oh My. I would love a couple of the toulouse butI would hate for you to ship them that far.

Since you are familiar with geese maybe you can answer a question. We have one toulouse. Pretty sure it's a she. She is my hubby's girl. Stays with him all the time and follows him like a puppy. Loves to be held and cuddled. I would like to get her a companion and the feed store owner said he would be getting some in soon.

My question. Will she accept a couple of new ones? They would be about 3 days old and I would keep them inside for awhile then integrate them.
She is penned at night and I would keep them penned with her and leave them penned during the day for a couple of weeks.

My question is. Would this work? Or should I just leave well enough alone and let her be a "Lone Goose"?

Jacie

Patty,
I would love to have two of your Sebbies if you have any left. We live on a 20 acre farm on the Eastern Shore of MD. The farm is on a large Creek. I would want to get a male and a female. Let me know what the price is and if you think you will have any left. I could certainly come and pick them up.
Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom