Sebastopol goose eggs 4 in California

Ragdollcatlady

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 14, 2011
I have 4 sebastopol geese that are currently laying. My girls are two lavender, one white and one Splash. The lavender and white are out of Holderreads breeding stock and my other girl I hatched from shipped eggs. My gander is white and also out of Holderreads stock.I have 5 eggs in the incubator that are developing right now and I am adding more tonight, but I am almost overrun!

I am asking for $40 for the eggs and $15 for the shipping, so $55.00 total. Local pick up is fine. I will include as many extras as I have available at the time of shipping. Please email me at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested. Paypal accepted.

I am located in central California.

UPDATE:

I have 2 girls that have gone broody (Funkasaurus white/poss. lavender and Leah lav) and 2 that are still laying (Elliot the white and blue, and Willow my other lavender), so we are almost done for the year!

I CURRENTLY HAVE 8 EGGS AVAILABLE. I WILL SEND ALL OF THESE FOR THE TOTAL OF $75. SHIPPING INCLUDED. THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR PAYPAL ONLY SO I CAN SEND THEM OUT ASAP. PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE THEM.

Thanks for looking.
Katrina

Last edited:
I am very interested in buying these Sebastopol eggs. What are you asking for them plus delivery? Thanks Ruth

Hi Ruth.

The total price for four eggs (plus any extras) and shipping is $55.00 total. If you pm or email me your physical mailing address and send payment by paypal I can send them out on Monday if everything is done by then. My paypal address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Katrina

Thank you everyone that has purchased eggs so far this year!

I have been able to send 2 extras to everyone....I am hoping that everyone has excellent hatches!

Out of my fertility test eggs, I had an adorable baby hatch last night....

(Three others made it to internal pipping but didn't make it past that. I had a few different issues incubating this round unfortunately, so I think that was why.)

I am working on an order right now and have 2 others on a waiting list. If you would like to get on my list I will let you know when I am working the request just before yours, if you are still interested at that time.

Thank you and happy hatching to all my BYC friends!

Katrina

Do you have white only or are they mixed colors? My 7 year old daughter is really wanting to try to hatch some to show for 4-H, so they must be pure white since that is the only color approved by the APA.Thank you.

I only have mixed color flock at this time. There a many other breeders on here with beautiful stock, that breed white. I am sure they would love to help your daughter out in 4h. Thank you for your interest.

Please reserve either eggs or goslings . I will be glad to pick them up anytime they become available. Thanks. I'm in northern Sacramento area.

Back
Top Bottom