Sebright Breeder

Man, I wish this question had been asked about 1 month ago. Just recently had someone sell their Golden Sebright rooster that they'd been trying really hard to get rid of.

In spring you could probably get Sebrights pretty readily. At least in Fond Du Lac you can.

Man, I wish this question had been asked about 1 month ago. Just recently had someone sell their Golden Sebright rooster that they'd been trying really hard to get rid of.

In spring you could probably get Sebrights pretty readily. At least in Fond Du Lac you can.
I am looking for them more in the summer, but I was hoping to find a potential list of contacts for when I am ready to get them, and I just can't seem to find anybody close or willing to ship. I am hoping to find one of each color. You'll have to let me know if you see any over the summer!:p
I prefer not to introduce birds in winter in general.

I am looking for them more in the summer, but I was hoping to find a potential list of contacts for when I am ready to get them, and I just can't seem to find anybody close or willing to ship. I am hoping to find one of each color. You'll have to let me know if you see any over the summer!:p
I prefer not to introduce birds in winter in general.
If I see any, I'll get their contact for you :)

Back
Top Bottom