sebright thread

Sorry I couldn't take any separate good pictures these guy's aren't tame at all this is what I got

Should I be looking for darker lacing? If so I know which one to choose. They're personality is basically the same. What else should I look for? The one I'm thinking of keeping also has a better comb. I'll get a individual picture later.

Sorry I couldn't take any separate good pictures these guy's aren't tame at all this is what I got

Should I be looking for darker lacing? If so I know which one to choose. They're personality is basically the same. What else should I look for? The one I'm thinking of keeping also has a better comb. I'll get a individual picture later.
they all look beautiful to me. i would keep the one with the bigger comb. his lacing looks perfect to me.
these are my sebrights. only one is breed standard. the other one would be but she has a tuft of feathers on the back of her neck that won't grow flat. i think it gives her character.

Ivy and Iris respectively. both are as tame as you can make Sebrights but they ae not flighty anymore. handle yours regularly maybe during feeding or after and you'll eventually be able to flip them on their backs and hold'em there on your hand. my sebright like me to cradle them and rub their chest.

they all look beautiful to me. i would keep the one with the bigger comb. his lacing looks perfect to me. these are my sebrights. only one is breed standard. the other one would be but she has a tuft of feathers on the back of her neck that won't grow flat. i think it gives her character. Ivy and Iris respectively. both are as tame as you can make Sebrights but they ae not flighty anymore. handle yours regularly maybe during feeding or after and you'll eventually be able to flip them on their backs and hold'em there on your hand. my sebright like me to cradle them and rub their chest.
Thanks I was thinking about staying with that one, and beautiful Hens I really like they're color. And my hen already laid a tiny egg!

Thanks I was thinking about staying with that one, and beautiful Hens I really like they're color. And my hen already laid a tiny egg!
my hen laid an egg the day after i bought her and two more days after that. when i let her out to run with my Japanese rooster she set a nest and hatched ten chicks. only five survived and they are all running with the main bantam flock now.
here they are the day after hatching.

they are almost full grown now. their Hatchday was in June.

my hen laid an egg the day after i bought her and two more days after that. when i let her out to run with my Japanese rooster she set a nest and hatched ten chicks. only five survived and they are all running with the main bantam flock now. here they are the day after hatching. they are almost full grown now. their Hatchday was in June.
That's so cool are SeBrights a broody breed

Back
Top Bottom