**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

well.. it seems I have been hijacked...

In all honesty i don't know if I will be hatching turkeys this year .. my bators are full.. and I still have a bunch out in the coop that need to go to Camp Kenmore!

BUT.. I did just throw this together for y'all:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/turkey-incubation-and-hatching-guide

it's a work in progress.. but I think it may help a smidge

and I'll let y'all know if I decide to throw some turkey eggs in the bator this time around!

Quote:
Ok, I'm going to need that...

well.. it seems I have been hijacked...

In all honesty i don't know if I will be hatching turkeys this year .. my bators are full.. and I still have a bunch out in the coop that need to go to Camp Kenmore!

BUT.. I did just throw this together for y'all:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/turkey-incubation-and-hatching-guide

it's a work in progress.. but I think it may help a smidge

and I'll let y'all know if I decide to throw some turkey eggs in the bator this time around!

Bless your heart, I think that is fabulous!

Quote:
Love the Black Spanish! They make excellent moms as well!

I can't wait! It looks like about half are doing great. The others were clear, so perhaps your fella has a favorite girlfriend?

I'd like to report a kidnapping. If I can find some Turkey eggs I'll hatch turkeys, otherwise I'll hatch tutors. Hey, if my Langshan are laying, they're about the size of turkeys, right?

Jim, send me a few Langshans and I'll send you some turkeys!!

I have committed my first felony -

I sent the following PMs to eight people...

You have been kidnapped.
Remain calm and nobody gets hurt.

You have been taken to the 'Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon' thread and added as a participant. Your cooperation is appreciated, but not required. However, if you refuse to cooperate, we may hound you till you change your mind.

In case you are wondering, your name was suggested by a member of last years Hatchathon as a necessary participant. Go there now, don't make us get out the straight jackets......

thumbsup.gif

If you have any others that need this treatment, let me know. Next thing you know, I will be assaulting people for getting too hysterical....
smack.gif

Here is the updated participant list -

Quote:

Love that Wisher has deployed the Hatchathon Enlistment Notification Net (hereafter known as HENN) and scooped up those participants who have endeared themselves to us so! Glad to have you even if we had to nab you!

I'll update the list on the front page of participants. Please check and let me know if I've missed you!

Quote:
Love that Wisher has deployed the Hatchathon Enlistment Notification Net (hereafter known as HENN) and scooped up those participants who have endeared themselves to us so! Glad to have you even if we had to nab you!

I'll update the list on the front page of participants. Please check and let me know if I've missed you!

I don't know if you want to add the link for the turkey hatching guide on the first post.. but if you do that's fine with me!

I am absolutely loving that we are hijacking/shanghaiing/kidnapping uh I mean "highly encoraging" (yeah that's what I meant
wink.png
) people to join in this year. Makes it that much more fun. SCG I will send you as many as I have next Saturday but not sure how many I will have. This return to winter is not really inspiring the girls too much. This week we are supposed to slowly creep back to 60 so I am hoping that production picks up especially with Edith. I know her eggs are fertile just not sure about Lil Lurkey.

Just a few would be fine. Honestly the two that we hatched last year was a perfect number.

HENN
lau.gif

I could probably send Darwin NN Polish and maybe NN Welsummer project eggs.

OOOH! I was planning on sending some NN x showgirl crosses but NN polish are waaaay better. His wife would kill me if they had something like Thriller in their backyard.

Back
Top Bottom