**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

Wisher Shawn is thebirdguy. I don't know if he will have more for the hatch but you can PM him and ask.

Oh. He probably wouldn't send me any anyway, I called him 'old'.......
hit.gif
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Honest.

TURKEY FACTS:
Turkey chicks need "a minimum of two consecutive hours of undisturbed time four times a day followed by eight to 10 hours of undisturbed nighttime rest." That's eight hours a day of rest, followed by an eight- or 10-hour night's sleep.

And I thought my kids were lazy!
gig.gif

TURKEY FACTS:
Turkey chicks need "a minimum of two consecutive hours of undisturbed time four times a day followed by eight to 10 hours of undisturbed nighttime rest." That's eight hours a day of rest, followed by an eight- or 10-hour night's sleep.

gig.gif

TURKEY FACTS:
Turkey "chicks" are called "poults"

(sorry.. i saw an opening and had to go for it.. i just couldn't resist!)
lau.gif

TURKEY FACTS:

gig.gif
Now I see why my poults died last year......I may have played them to death.
hmm.png

just had another birthday last month.. so add another year to make me even grumpier!
Yinpu, you know, being charitable is gratifying, you've heard the term "cheerfull giver" It might help you with the grumpiness. If you wanted to send me a couple of Pea eggs, I could throw them in the bator with the turkeys..........just sayin'........

........always eager to help.

Back
Top Bottom