**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

Quote: Yep, it's from your's. It was 2 LF. The egg that it hatched from looked like a BR to me, but I could be wrong. It's such a cute little bugger.

Oh and dad has figured out that he has to share the quail with me. I didn't think I'd like them as much as I do. Now that we have them I'm in love with them.
I had lots of BR hens when you got your eggs, so very possible. The roo over them was an EE. I think I sent a blue egg from my LF EE pullet too so if it hatched it would have been EE/EE. Blue eggs for sure.

Sounds like you need more quail already.
gig.gif

Came home from visiting my mother to find our last Rottie had passed away. I knew his time was coming but still I was not prepared for the shock today. I thought I had more time. Looks like he passed peacefully. My ANgel.
So sorry Arielle. I raised and showed Rotties for over 25 years and They are such amazing dogs. I lost my last one 5 years ago. They have such a presence that having them around and then being without them seems almost surreal.
hugs.gif

Arielle
hugs.gif
Losing a dog is so hard and many of us know just how you are feeling. Our golden Rusty has been gone 6 years and I still miss him.

THanks......... I still need to tell the kids. I pretended all was fine this morning as I know there will be waterworks and I needed them to focus on school.Prayed that neither of them would remember to feed the dog. Of course, they didn't remember and I didn't remind them. Angel will go next to his brother.
Oh, I even had an Angel
sad.png

Quote: Yep, it's from your's. It was 2 LF. The egg that it hatched from looked like a BR to me, but I could be wrong. It's such a cute little bugger.

Oh and dad has figured out that he has to share the quail with me. I didn't think I'd like them as much as I do. Now that we have them I'm in love with them.
I had lots of BR hens when you got your eggs, so very possible. The roo over them was an EE. I think I sent a blue egg from my LF EE pullet too so if it hatched it would have been EE/EE. Blue eggs for sure.

Sounds like you need more quail already.
gig.gif

The chick from the blue egg didn't make it. I thought it was going to be the other way around, but this little one has surprised me. It's fluff has been stuck to it since it hatched and when I came home of my appointment you could tell the ducklings had been grooming it.
lol.png
It's finally starting to fluff up with a little help.

If you ask me, we do need more quail. I love watching how they act when they see me. It's so funny to watch the bounce in place when I check on them.
love.gif

ETA: I had what I think is my last ultrasound today. They told me that SJ is around 6 lbs and 4 ozs and to expect him to put on at least another 2 lbs. They also told me that he should be here between the 6th and 12th of June. It just depends on when he's ready.
lol.png

Last edited:
Came home from visiting my mother to find our last Rottie had passed away. I knew his time was coming but still I was not prepared for the shock today. I thought I had more time. Looks like he passed peacefully. My ANgel.

So sorry for your loss.

My oldest dog right now is 11 and I try to enjoy every moment with her.

Back
Top Bottom