**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

Where is the "fingers in the ears and saying La La La La La La La La La" smiley? I need that one now.......

lau.gif

Mine may not be headed for freezer camp, but after the stunts he pulled while I was out of town this weekend he may be headed for a homeless shelter.
somad.gif
I came home to not a single thing on the "to do list" done & an even bigger mess than when I left. Mom went on the warpath & man & children went scrambling to appease her before the scalpings began. They may yet happen. Where the heck is my filet knife?!?!

Mine may not be headed for freezer camp, but after the stunts he pulled while I was out of town this weekend he may be headed for a homeless shelter.
somad.gif
I came home to not a single thing on the "to do list" done & an even bigger mess than when I left. Mom went on the warpath & man & children went scrambling to appease her before the scalpings began. They may yet happen. Where the heck is my filet knife?!?!

Shall I send you some carrots and onions?

somad.gif

lau.gif

I bet they really missed you though!

We ended up with 2 toms and 2 hens (Midget Whites) and a bunch of tutor Barred Rocks from the Cinco de Mayo hatch. One tom hatched with a deformed right foot (missing a toe) and is destined for Christmas dinner. The remaining three are my breeding trio for next season. A good start!

We ended up with 2 toms and 2 hens (Midget Whites) and a bunch of tutor Barred Rocks from the Cinco de Mayo hatch. One tom hatched with a deformed right foot (missing a toe) and is destined for Christmas dinner. The remaining three are my breeding trio for next season. A good start!

Handsome boy!

There's nothing quite like a strutting tom.

Unless you have about 50 of them doing it to impress the 30 hens! They do nothing all day but strut in circles.

Back
Top Bottom