Second time around....

Trixie08

In the Brooder
Sep 22, 2019
The first foray into raising poultry ended some years back...until our last goose was killed, we weren't sure what had gotten eight chickens, two roosters, and the first three geese. The building was intact and closed, the run was fenced in with chicken wire, but I truly underestimated a fox's determination to get in. I finally found where he was getting in. Heard quite a commotion in the yard one day...I went out to find the last goose flapping around in the driveway with no head, and a fox less than five feet away from it. It had found a way to drag a goose through a smaller hole under the fence than I would have thought possible. That was the LAST time. This time will definitely be different!

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here and good luck with your plans.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom