Secret Swappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn

Cooped Up
12 Years
Jun 2, 2007
Hey everyone, I was just wondering how everything was going!

Everyone should have contacted their partners by now. If not please let me know.

I am getting all my packages out the 13th, so keep watch for them!

Also I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Russle Fenton. I am expecting a order from Ideal from his this friday. He wont tell me what it is, and the suspense is killing me! And also I want to thank all my other partners, I think have the best ones again, all of them are amazing!

I think this will be the last one for now, and we will do a secret santa for christmas!!

My partner and I doing great. We've been exchanging a lot emails and getting to know each other. I don't know what to get for her yet.

Has anyone heard from Katelyn recently? She was my secret swap partner and in charge of the swap but I'm still waiting for my package from her. The last I heard she was at the hospital but haven't heard from in over a month. Any ideas? I hope everythig is okay.

Kat have you heard from Katelyn? She was my partner also and I am a bit worried about her as I have noticed any recent posts

I'm one of her partners also and keep hearing it's in the mail soon. Haven't heard from her in quite some time. hope all is ok as she isn't responding to any of my emails either.
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom