Seed Swap!

I just purchased a few seeds today because I couldn't find the ones I lost:( . I got heirloom green beans, heirloom sunflowers-thanks chicken-lady13 for that idea, heirloom bell peppers, I got heirloom romaine lettuce, and heirloom beets. I looked and looked for heirloom cucumbers but apparently they are hard to find! I want heirlooms because I can save seeds from harvest for other seasons and because Monsanto doesn't grow heirloom anything so less chances of GMO hybrid anything.
I would LOVE sunflower seeds! Let me know what you are looking for. I even how flower seeds as well. I have the prettiest orange flowers that I harvest and regrow from seeds.

I have a list of non gmo heirloom seeds up for swap on the 2013 seed swap page its up for grabs right now. It has straight 8 cukes, and 2 types of sunflower. And a few more.

It was edible. I grew it for the birds. It was Golden Giant. Didnt do well but we had a drought. Also i hated trying to remove the grain it was poking me constantly. Would try it again once i find a way to do that without being poked.
it poked you as in thorns? or just thin needles that prick through clothes? I heard it is super easy to do without any tools-meaning I don't need to buy anything LOL.

Last edited:
Mine is mayo grain
smile.png
never heard of it-I will check it out!

I would LOVE sunflower seeds! Let me know what you are looking for. I even how flower seeds as well. I have the prettiest orange flowers that I harvest and regrow from seeds.
I am looking for some HEIRLOOM cucumbers! I looked and looked and I found regular cucumbers but none that were Heirloom.

ORGANIC HEIRLOOM SEEDS: I HAVE SOUTH AMERICAN MOONFLOWER THAT BLOOM AT NIGHT

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom