seeds for sale/trade !!!!!!!!!!!!!updated 9/25/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave3877

Songster
12 Years
Sep 16, 2007
crockett, texas
i have seeds for trade. this years harvest -

dipper and birdhouse gourds
4 o'clocks - yellow, pink, and mixed, some are flourescent red/pink
white angel trumpets (moonflowers)
purple devils trumpet
luffa sponges
texas lantana
mixed hollyhocks
parsley
basil
mimosa
red bud
tomato(many types)
zinnias
morning glory
peppers (many types including jalapeno, serrano, and cali. wonder bell)
green onion (seed, bunching)
yellow 1015 onion (seed)
persimmon (i have a few near my chicken pens. they get fat off them)
egg plant - black beauty
beans - black, christmas pole, fordhook lima (large bush type),
medusa ornamental peppers
many more ask if i have it and i just may

im open to trades. i generally pack lots of seeds. im looking for any hatching eggs. mix breeds are fine. im really looking for pheasant eggs if anyone has a few they'd like to trade for i can hook you up. im open to any type of eggs though. pm me for info.if youd just like to pay out right then send me 1 dollar per type and ill hook you up. pm for my address. sorry i havent been able to respond to a few of you guys ive been under the weather past few days. if you message me again i promise ill get back with you

Last edited:
no but if you go to http://rareseeds.com/ they have them. they are heirloom seeds only. youre looking for black russians huh. i didnt care for them much. theyre good but i thought kind of bland. im partial to yellow orange and striped tomatoes

Well, I haven't ever tried them so wanted to give it a go. This year I grew Brandywines (which I LOVED), Homestead, Rutgers, Beefsteak, and Early Girls. I currently have Amish Paste seedlings, hoping to get some yummies before our first frost
smile.png

'Course, my other 'maters are still going but I had a bout with aphids and spider mites so they took a real beating....

the last frost got my first batch and the heat killed my last batch. i was so disgusted with my garden this year. where ya at in tejas

Last edited:
I am about halfway between Ft Worth and Waco, close to Lake Whitney. My garden went berserk this year and my tomatoes were really going strong. Then the aphids and the Texas heat got to them and I almost lost them all. But I have been vigilant and I think I may have saved most of them. I was really not wanting to start with brand new plants for fall tomatoes....

Last edited:
last year i had a great tomato crop this year with the setbacks i didnt give it much of a try only thing that boomed was broccoli

Back
Top Bottom