seeds for sale/trade !!!!!!!!!!!!!updated 9/25/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much for the Luffa seeds? Also interested in finding a dried luffa or two from this year. I am interested in growing them next year and want to see what they are like after a harvest. Thanks.
smile.png

Quote:
]do you have any seeds for trade. if not send me a dollar and a sase and ill send you enough your eyeswill bug out but lufgfas havea low germination rate so ill send a bunch. im looking for any kind of veggie or fruit seed so if ya have that we can just swap or like i said a dollar and a sase

OK, so I didn't read your whole list (I have been obsessed with tomatoes lately). I'd like some mimosa seeds. I have some pepper seeds (hot and/or sweet) I could trade, maybe some self-blanching cauliflower....?

Quote:
Dave3877 I would like to trade for the Marglobe tomato seed,The trumpet and the Devil vine.I have some mixed color silkie eggs or I have alot of seeds.Just let me know what you like.
Black Tomatoes(Cherokee,Plum,Krim)
White tomatoes ( Ox heart,current,Snowball)
Lottssss of Red tomatoes( Current, Baer,Hillbilly Boxcar,Wis55,)
Banana melon ,Banana squash,Pumpkins,Cushaw.

so... just how did the seed freak miss these swap threads
th.gif

I have

Beets (Bulls Blood)
Cauliflower (snowball)
Columbine
Statice
Forget-me-nots
Yucca
Squash (Italian Climber)
zucchhini (cocozelle)
Pumpkin (small sugar pie)
Hollyhocks (multiple colors-not seperated)
Zinnias-mixed.
Cannas, mostly red, a few yellows
4 oclocks

I have some sweet banana peppers drying

I probably have more seeds , ask me if there is something specific, if I don't have it , my Mom may,

I am looking for Tomato's -just about any variety but Rutgers and Brandywines are fav's
Bell Peppers
Spinach and/or Swiss Chard

I'm open to alot of things so pm me if you would like any of these. I'll add more as I mosey about the yard and see what's seeding

Do you still have any of the white angel trumpets and the purple trumpets? If so how much would you want for them?

Quote:
Does that mean you would LIKE to have some Brandywine? If so, I have some I would like to trade you for some of those sugar pie pumpkin...
big_smile.png

Last edited:
i do have trumpets for sale both typesand i can load you down with them. buti basically will haqve to as they have a mid range germination rate.but once they start they kick butt. down here in texas you can grow them as an annual. i actually just mow them down and they come back every year. ill pm you my info and such in a bit i have to go tend birds b4 dark

Back
Top Bottom