Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Pics
Stalk away, I won’t tell her. But you’ll be running all over creation following her. Beware though, she may drag you into some low places. :gig I know, cause I’ve seen her there a time or two! :oops: :lau

I’m not sure that the runners will be ideal for me either, but I hope they fit in well. :fl
💁 Whatever do you mean? I only Hangout with the best people around here in my opinion. 🤗😇😇😇

Chuck and Buck are ducks? Don't tell them that! They're feathered lap dogs! Or clowns. Or pansies.

They were more than likely not meant to be house ducks but that's what they are! They're healthy and incredibly happy in life.... especially when they get to go camping. They get plenty of exercise and are quite healthy. They have very defined personalities that make them so enjoyable. Our boys love a good snuggle session, especially when their "daddy" is present but they will love on any of us, often being the initiator of such sessions. They kind of own us and definitely own our hearts. We make sure they have the best of both worlds..... a loving family who dotes on their feathered family and a great "duck" life of forging for bugs, playing in endless mud, soaking up the sun while napping in the grass after a good swim.....they have it made and enjoy every minute of it.

Chuck and Buck are ducks? Don't tell them that! They're feathered lap dogs! Or clowns. Or pansies.

They were more than likely not meant to be house ducks but that's what they are! They're healthy and incredibly happy in life.... especially when they get to go camping. They get plenty of exercise and are quite healthy. They have very defined personalities that make them so enjoyable. Our boys love a good snuggle session, especially when their "daddy" is present but they will love on any of us, often being the initiator of such sessions. They kind of own us and definitely own our hearts. We make sure they have the best of both worlds..... a loving family who dotes on their feathered family and a great "duck" life of forging for bugs, playing in endless mud, soaking up the sun while napping in the grass after a good swim.....they have it made and enjoy every minute of it.
I have read many of your stories and they all have put the biggest smile on my face. Thank you for sharing your boys with BYC land.

I have read many of your stories and they all have put the biggest smile on my face. Thank you for sharing your boys with BYC land.

I'm glad! I love sharing them with everyone. I always tell people that everyone needs a duck. Even when we are having a bad day and we get cranky, all we have to do is sit and watch them for a few minutes and we smile and laugh. Amazing therapy!

I'm glad! I love sharing them with everyone. I always tell people that everyone needs a duck. Even when we are having a bad day and we get cranky, all we have to do is sit and watch them for a few minutes and we smile and laugh. Amazing therapy!
No no no.. sacrilege!!! No

1582841751606.gif
1582841784996.gif

But it still is sacrilege

Back
Top Bottom