Sell Me On A Duck Breed

And I meant to ask what I might have on hand that would suffice for the Vitamin E?

When I needed to dose for vitamin E I used canned cat food fish based. Because many of the fish have good sources of vitamin E. But it looks like canned salmon is listed pretty high. Scrambled eggs would have a good dose usually too if memory serves right.

for the vitamin E when i used cat food i just made a mash with their crumble with it mixed in for breakfast much like you did the egg earlier today. Then there is always the scrambled egg which i found mine liked best if mashed up with a fork.

When I needed to dose for vitamin E I used canned cat food fish based. Because many of the fish have good sources of vitamin E. But it looks like canned salmon is listed pretty high. Scrambled eggs would have a good dose usually too if memory serves right.

for the vitamin E when i used cat food i just made a mash with their crumble with it mixed in for breakfast much like you did the egg earlier today. Then there is always the scrambled egg which i found mine liked best if mashed up with a fork.
This is good info. Thank you bunches!

How are those sweeties today?
She is actually much much better it seems. She has better balance and coordination and is eating and drinking with the others. Looking at her this morning reminds me of the others yesterday. I hope she’s on the road to recovery.

I will post a couple of videos next of her this morning. I’m also about to put them back into their larger brooder since they’ve gained their sea legs and are running all over the place now. So cute.

These videos show her, Twinkle, interacting with the others much more and eating and drinking today like she should have been yesterday.

Saxony Duckling Day 2 at home

Saxony Duckling Day 2 at home pt 2

How long do I need to keep up the Vitamin B supplement for her?
I will be calling child protective services you showed wanton disregard for that poor kid by allowing him that close to man eating terroristic dux.

He is just lucky he still has an arm after he was allowed to touch them. Shame on you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom