SELLING BANTY EGG?

mamato3

Songster
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
SWMissouri
HOPEFULLY THIS IS POSTED IN THE RIGHT PLACE> MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE ON HERE SELL THERE BANTY EGGS? I LISTED MINE FOR $1.25 DOES THAT SOUND SILLY TO SELL THIS SMALL EGGS. I HAVE WAY TO MANY IN THE ICE BOX.
P.S SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE KEYBOARD THATS WHY IM IN CAPS LOL

Bantam eggs have a higher percentage of yolk verses egg white when compared to a standard size egg. I have several customers that prefer the Bantam eggs. Especially one lady that does alot of baking. Makes her cakes extra rich. Not to mention yellow(supposed to be white) with all that dark yolk.

I get $2 for 18 bantam eggs or 12 standard eggs.

Matt

You know, they are great FRYER eggs! And I love my silkies eggs... they are great for deviled eggs and fried sandwiches. Maybe market them as Fry Eggs?!

By the way, the place I bought my first chicks sells quail eggs and they are tiny... they sell lots of them, and get about $2 for them. $3 for regular eggs. You can ask $2 for them. Especially if you free range... not that! Hormone and all natural diet... people LIVE for good eating. I bet the eggs are GREAT!

wohoo i got a them sold to someone who says they will come out every other Friday and buy. Maybe i should have put a higher price on them o well we will see how this works out. Glad to see others sell there eggs i didnt know what to do with the extras lol

We get $1.50 for a half dozen bantam eggs here.
smile.png
Folks here love em!

Actually I'm most excited about the banty eggs. I often half recipes and need half an egg. I know the math doesn't work out exactly right (3 banty eggs=2 standards), but it's close enough!
Maybe market them to single people!

Back
Top Bottom