♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫
12 Years
Dec 21, 2007
KY
Ok, so you guys sell your eggs right?
hmm.png

well, how do u do it?
tongue.png

1.who do u sell them to and how?do u sell them to convenient stores?

2.how do u pick out what eggs are good to sell? do u do all the same color eggs or mix it up?

3.how much do u sell them for?

4.do u feed special feed to them if u r selling eggs?

5.do u sell fertilized eggs as well? are they better to sell? why?

thanks guys, i prolly wont be doing this for a while but its just on my mind
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:
u guys do sell eggs right? i was just assuming that...

Quote:

thanks! so do u sell banty eggs too? how much do those go for? ive heard that they are suposed to taste better than standards!

It's too bad you dont live on my street, alot of traffic after work. All I would have to do is get a chair and a sign.
Right now what I do is take eggs to work with me every week, and give them to people. After a while, I might start charging.
I'm sure you know local people who would want to buy eggs, give them some for free at first. Have fun, Karen

I sell my eggs for $2.50 a dozen to friends, neighbors, co-workers and to customers that shop at the grocery store where I work. I advertise totally by word of mouth and if someone seems interested or has never had fresh eggs before I give them 1/2 a dozen for free to get them hooked. I usually run out of eggs because everyone wants them! I mix and match colors and sizes for the fun of it and everyone seems to enjoy it that way. I have light brown, dk. brown, green and blue colored eggs, plus my eggs range from banty to extra large double yolkers, so it all evens out as far as size vs. quantity. I do only include one small blue banty egg in each dozen, though. Another fun thing I do with my eggs, is I label the cartons as "Praise Eggs" and write varying scriptures, example: John 3:16 and one other one on two of the eggs. I've had only positive reactions from customers saying how much they enjoy looking up the scriptures while they're using the eggs!

Back
Top Bottom