selling half my order of chicks. it's so hard

bj taylor

Songster
8 Years
Oct 28, 2011
North Central Texas
i was going to split an order of 25 babies with a friend who couldn't at the last second. all 25 & one extra have done wonderful for a week now. they're getting bigger & i don't have the space for them all. i've got someone buying them but i want to give her the third degree to make sure she knows enough to take good care of my little babies. it's incredible how hard this is. i wasn't expecting these little guys to get to me this quick.

It is really hard to let them go, especially when they're still fuzzy and cute :) but, just think of how much happier your chicks will be to have the extra room when they're gone. I've been trying to rehome my packing peanuts with no luck whatsoever. I think people just don't want to brood babies this time of year, so I'm going to keep them until they feather out and try again. Good luck!

I'm quite sure that this will be me too! hahaha

My order of 33 was just shipped. I'm only intending on keeping around a dozen. Its going to be so hard to part with them but if you have to... keep the best temperaments or ones you like the best.

Back
Top Bottom