Selling my chickens with Scaly leg mites

Do you often give medical advice directly countering the manufacturers labeling?
Sometimes labeling is incorrect. I have no clue what applies to this specifically, but you wouldn’t believe how many I’ve seen that does NOT apply to what the labeling says and works better doing the opposite.

You are taking what I’m saying wrong.
The label says 30 day withdrawal period and is what should be observed. If you choose to eat the eggs it’s is your personal choice. Instructing others to do so is only opening yourself to being liable.

You all do you though. I’m not about to suggest going directly counter manufacture instructions. To do so would be wreckless.

You are taking what I’m saying wrong.
The label says 30 day withdrawal period and is what should be observed. If you choose to eat the eggs it’s is your personal choice. Instructing others to do so is only opening yourself to being liable.

You all do you though. I’m not about to suggest going directly counter manufacture instructions. To do so would be wreckless.
I would agree with this. Everyone would have their own opinions on this sort of matter.
Not sure what was said beforehand, but on this alone, everyone is divided 50/50 on if you should or should not.

I would agree with this. Everyone would have their own opinions on this sort of matter.
Not sure what was said beforehand, but on this alone, everyone is divided 50/50 on if you should or should not.
I’ve had so damn much ivermectin pour on soaked into me that if I thought it would hurt you I’d say exactly that. Worse thing that I’ve had happen is diarrhea.

This day and age saying ‘you can eat them’ opens up a hole for some lawyer to stick their nose into. Hard pass from me thanks.

I’ve had so damn much ivermectin pour on soaked into me that if I thought it would hurt you I’d say exactly that. Worse thing that I’ve had happen is diarrhea.

This day and age saying ‘you can eat them’ opens up a hole for some lawyer to stick their nose into. Hard pass from me thanks.
Yeah, i don’t eat eggs anyway, but i always like to be on the safe side. Sure, i could, but why? I might as well not because its not hurting me to wait.

Do you often give medical advice directly countering the manufacturers labeling?
Ok, I'm a doctor and so I'll tell you that since Ivermectin is given at MUCH higher doses for things to humans, there's no need whatsoever to withdraw eggs. Of the thousands of medications we prescribe, Ivermectin is on of the most useful and one with the safest use profile. I myself have taken it for Roscea and it completely cured it!

Back
Top Bottom