selling out!!!!!!

fallcreekcalls

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 20, 2008
due to health problems I am selling out most of my birds. I have for sale geese and call ducks.I have 2 pair of white african (adult breeder) geese1 pair of egyptian geese. I have call ducks in buff and butterscotch for $40.00 a pair your choice . I have several of these. I also have blue,silver , magpie, and black bibbed for $30.00 a pair your choice . I also have silkie bantam chickens for sale. I can ship but I don't have the required shipping boxes. I live in Monticello Ky. I will be going to a swap meet in Milton Ky on august 29 and 30.this swap meet is located right across the river from Madison Indiana.If you are interested in any of this birds feel free to call me at 606-348-5760 or email me at fallcreekcalls92 @yahoo.com or [email protected]

I pray you will get better. Wish I could help fixed income here
sad.png

Tresa,
I still have the call ducks for sale. I have bibbed blue silver and some blacks. I have blue fawn chocolate silver apricots white gray magpie khaki calls All birds will be $30.00 a pair your choice.I have buff and butterscotch call ducks for $40.00 a pair. I have a total of 5 white crested calls from Darrell Sheraw line I will sell this 5 ducks for $100.00. I have a few good East Indies for $15.00 to $20.00 per bird. These birds have been purchased from major breeders. I have some excellent quality birds here. I will be at a swap meet in Milton Kentucky on August 29 and 30. It is located just across the river from Madison Indiana. I will be bringing some of these birds with me. If you are interested in any of these birds feel free to call me at 606-348-5760 or email me at fallcreekcalls92 @yahoo.com
Thanks freddie

Back
Top Bottom