Sending good thoughts to Molly Meldrum

guinea fowl galore

Songster
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Australia
This is taken from the website http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/molly-meldrum-in-critical-condition-after-fall-from-ladder-report/story-e6frfmq9-1226223738540

The music industry legend, 65, fell about three metres at his home late yesterday afternoon while putting up decorations for his forthcoming Christmas party.

He broke several ribs, punctured a lung and cracked the back of his head which led to bleeding on his brain and was put into an induced coma before being taken to The Alfred hospital, Melbourne.

He underwent surgery late last night to relieve pressure on his brain and remains in a critical condition.

Director of Neurosurgery at The Alfred hospital in Melbourne, Jeffrey Rosenfeld, said Meldrum was in intensive care and remained in a critical condition.

Dr Rosenfeld said while the entertainment legend had been in a stable condition overnight, he remained in a life-threatening situation

Start sending out those good vibes for him. He's done so many wonderful things for Australia.​

I've heard about this, it's been splashed all over ABC. I don't actually know who he is, but this must be a terrible thing for anyone to go through.
Hoping he makes a fast recovery.
hugs.gif

Quote:
ep.gif

You need to do a little bit of googling
wink.png

I probably do.
lol.png
I don't know much about the entire entertainment scene... never been one of those people.

Back
Top Bottom