SEpt 11th hatch date NEW PIC'S~

Ok I hit day 18th yesterday and DH said we are going out of town overnight!!! Got home today *19th day*..3ushed to bator,,Nothing! This was at 7pm unpacked had dinner checked bator at 930pm I'm pipping and a few eggs rolling!!! Wwwoooooo hhhooooo!!!!!

Quote:
Congrats!!!!
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

Yeah midnight here and just the same progress....am worried about one, it was cracked when I put it in the bator, so I dipped it in candle wax to save the egg for hatching....

That egg is the first one to rock hard and pip!!! So it made it this far, but am afraid it might need hellp out of the shell since it has candle wax on it...and its after midnight now...we had just gotten back into town from an over night stay...I was afraid Id miss this...now its late and I might miss it still!!!

ahhh yes....Im on day 19 today...and I went on lock down yesterday...they are just now pipping and my eggs are moving from the chick trying to hatch....no zips yet.

I am so excited for you.... it sounds like you are going to stay up all nite Doe! I would not touch the wax dripped one until at least day 20.... give her a chance to work on it a tad and build strength..

I am looking forward to seeing all the photos tomorrow and Friday! Woo Hoo

Quote:
LMFAO, it's like watching water boil! My last hatch was NOT good! Some of you all know this already so i am freaking out! Sorry~
I already sold the EE's so i want a good hatch!

sad.png
Just checked this monring...at 745am...Nothing, and even pips or rocking...last night you couldnt keep them quite or stop the eggs from rolling....maybe there are sleeping....
roll.png
big_smile.png

so another wait day...

Back
Top Bottom