September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

Nice. Lots of cute chicks everyone!
1f424.png
1f414.png
1f423.png

Well it's day 21. Not even a wiggle in my last two eggs that were the only ones out of 3 dozen Whole Foods eggs to develop. I'm calling it a total fail. I will try again once I get a fan.I need eggs!! I'm in Arizona. Anyone know where I can get eggs? I can't afford shipped eggs.

Nice. Lots of cute chicks everyone!
1f424.png
1f414.png
1f423.png

Well it's day 21. Not even a wiggle in my last two eggs that were the only ones out of 3 dozen Whole Foods eggs to develop. I'm calling it a total fail. I will try again once I get a fan.I need eggs!! I'm in Arizona. Anyone know where I can get eggs? I can't afford shipped eggs.

I would see if you know anyone with fertile eggs or you can try craigslist. There are tons of people with fertilized eggs on Craigslist where I live in cali, and we do have a high farm community. Tons of breeders and chiChen farms

I would see if you know anyone with fertile eggs or you can try craigslist. There are tons of people with fertilized eggs on Craigslist where I live in cali, and we do have a high farm community. Tons of breeders and chiChen farms

There's nothing here on Craigslist. I actually got my marans eggs from Vista, CA when I was in San Diego this summer visiting family. I should seriously make them bring me eggs. They are visiting this weekend

Ok so nevermind I have a pip. I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to end up with a lone chick! Is this the lone chick hatch a long or what. At least I have lots of helpful tips! Obviously I can't put it in with the earlier hatch of 18 chicks.

Ok so nevermind I have a pip. I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to end up with a lone chick! Is this the lone chick hatch a long or what. At least I have lots of helpful tips! Obviously I can't put it in with the earlier hatch of 18 chicks.

Maybe the other one will pip too!
fl.gif

5/6 that went to lockdown hatched! Way better than I expected, and the last one still looks and sounds good. I've assisted more than usual. These aren't "valuable" to anyone but me. These are offspring from my first chickens first eggs after we sold our rooster. But I figured out that this is a perfect learning opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom