September--BEAD SWAP--Calling all JEWELRY MAKERS!

Quote:
bwahaha I wish yall would send some my way... LOL I have run out of excuses on spending money for beads. LOL. I get fussed at a lot I try to use reusable shopping bags so my grandfather doesnt notice when I come home with more stuff...
gig.gif

I have some stuff put to the side. Oh and Cetawin i dont mind seed beeds as longs as they are large ones, like 6/0 or some 10/0. I made a boo boo last year and ordered seed beads on ebay thinking they were bigger and they are so tiny! I have the hardest time doing anything with them because the holes just barely fit through an 8mm elastic cord... lol. I will probably be sending some of those out this month. Its funny Cetawin, I have the burgandy beads you sent me except they are a 6/0 lol I love that color so much!

Terrie you better post here when you post that auction up!

Quote:
Cetawin has my list now. When she tells me what she wants, then I will update my spreadsheet and post an auction offering to the next person.

When they buy what they want I will post another auction and so on.

Quote:
Cetawin has my list now. When she tells me what she wants, then I will update my spreadsheet and post an auction offering to the next person.

When they buy what they want I will post another auction and so on.

What order does it go in? Cause I so want it lol

Quote:
Have you updated it with the new stuffs? I have a list of my wants from first spreadsheet....was not sure if you modified it or did a new one....

lol we are going cuckoo for terrie's list of goodies arent we! haha. Well this swap is doing much better than the last. I am glad!

ok since i am quite new at all of this...... i currently don't have any supplies- i wanted to do this swap to get a variety of supplies for my daughter who is 14 and wants to start making jewelry- she wants to do chainmaille- looked for jump rings - there was no big bags of anything at michaels. 15 jump rings for like $4. she said she may have to make them herself.... i was looking a different patterns some take 400+ jump rings. also every tiny bag of beads etc was $4 or so. looking at what you guys have gifted that is a lot more than$10 worth.

so is it a $20 swap I will get some cool things for this swap just trying to figure it all out just wondering. also where do i get mass loads of jump rings?

Back
Top Bottom