September--BEAD SWAP--Calling all JEWELRY MAKERS!

This is what I sent out to my partner which was missred

Glass crow beads in three colors various stone totem pieces, earring wires, wire for wrapping, a hunk of beeswax for her thread, and a bunch of stuffs. She is not big into seed beads. (I AM for those needing hints.
smile.png
) so I only enclosed a couple of small tubes for her in coordinating colors, brass feathers and porcupine quills for her to try.

7630_imag0866.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I saw this and went OOOOOOOOOOooooooo good way to send tiny beads then realized I sent it.
roll.png
I have no clue why I have so many seed beads. Glad I could send some your way
smile.png

And now I realized I left some containers empty
barnie.gif
I must have gotten tired of filling them
gig.gif

Last edited:
Oooooooh nice giftee ChickyChickyBaby. Don't worry about the empty ones, you sent plenty and I love all of them and everything I received. Thank you again.

Lawdy Wait til you all see what I am inventorying.

I was given a huge amount of glass, seed, bone, wood, fino, metallic, silver, and trade beads, findings, wires, vintage buttons and more in repayment for a debt. As soon as I get them inventoried I will be listing them here for sale at half the priced marked from up to 20 years ago. Quite the collection. And quite the work, seeing as I know nothing about beads. But friend has been helping me.
smile.png

Now how to hide a few hundred ndollars spending from hubby or do I just play "But honey you know I am still very ill and and ummmm well I wanted them to make me feel better" card? Woot! I got a list for you Terrie. YAY. Cannot wait to see the inventory.
droolin.gif

Oh - just a heads up - I have no halloween supplies! Nor fall items!
barnie.gif
So I won't be able to share those. I am going through now and pinching a little here and a little there - I think I have put enough together for a couple of months of swapping.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom