SEPTEMBER EGG SWAP . . . . . . October Swap starting soon!!!!!

I would like to try ! This will be my first time
smile.png

we have it all planned out I have the week off that we are expecting her to hatch them out and a brooder and everything is on standby ..just in case

Quote:
You will have to keep an eye on them. If I where you I eould remove them the day before if you have an incubator and just go ahead and put them in lock down.

Mine hatched this past weekend while we were gone to a rodeo. Came home to 12 silkie, cochin and sizzle chicks but no sign of the bobwhite chicks or eggs!! I don't know what she did with them.
idunno.gif

Quote:
I need my persons address as soon as possible. I have eggs now. lol Maybe at least one of my people.
thumbsup.gif

Well, sold all my eggs on hand.
celebrate.gif
My bator won't have room till around the 5th. My swap eggs from last month are suppose to hatch near there and lots of .....well other eggs are too. I candled all the eggs last night hoping to find room for some coming in a few days and no luck. All where good.
wee.gif
I'll have to use my lock down bator. I saw movement out of several of the swap eggs but i'm sure the rest are fine. There is still progress going on. One is very dark inside. It may have died but i'm leaving it unless it starts to stink just in case. I put one of mine in there also that is a mix of what I plan to use on one of this months packages. I want to see how they look. The hen always has beautiful chicks and so does the roo but the both together.
pop.gif
well, i'll see. And so will somebody here. I know Cattitude will probably want some as well. She went crazy over the other mix I had.

Back
Top Bottom