September Egg Swap--Sign-ups closed--check posts for shipping updates!

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif

I can't wait! I will have to go camp out by the mailbox!!!

In the Spring I'll have:

Bantam Cochins:
Mottled
White
Birchen
Gold Laced
Red
Columbian

LF Cochins:
Black
White

D'uccles:
Mille Fleur
Black Mottled
Blue Mottled
Porcelain
Self Blue
Lemon

Large and Bantam: Ameracaunas

Large EE's

Columbian Wyandottes

Buff Polish

OEGB's: (8 year old grandson's actually)
BB Red
Fawn Golden Duckwing

I think that's it.

Laurie

Last edited:
My problem is that I can't decide I like another color of cochin
hmm.png
I have 2 partridge pullets (that I can't find a roo for), but I don't really like the color of the roos
hmm.png
I'm not much of a 'red rooster' fan I guess.
We'll have some 'tophats' but I don't know what yet. I ordered 10 straight run 'crested special' from Ideal, so I'll probably get one of each
tongue.png
But that's okay, we can always just use them as layers
smile.png
They are purely for entertainment purposes
gig.gif

Last edited:
With any luck, I will have Seramas hatching next week. I might be able to offer some of those next spring also. And as always, I still have my RIR, RIRxBSL, Rouen, and RouenxPekin eggs daily. I'm also working on some Olive-Eggers for next spring. I lucked into a Black Copper Maran cockeral and Barred EE pullet for free a couple of weeks ago. The EE hasn't started laying yet, so I'm not sure what color her eggs will be. She hatched out of a green egg because that is the only colored egg the previous owner had. Next spring's egg swap should be really exciting!

Here are my really pretty swap eggs....and the ones I bought are with them, all from country pantry.The light in that room is really bad they are blue to almost olive in color...

19692_p9190099.jpg

Quote:
That's weird that it worked out that way! I think pidgey said her partner was also a customer from that week, so she just sent all the eggs together! Funny!

So, has anyone figured out who they got yet? Or who they got eggs from? I would always go searching through the other participants locations to see if I could figure it out
gig.gif

Well my two were easy....the person that I sent to, I had bought eggs from the week before and the person that I got eggs from I had ordered from them and all of mine came together.

Last time I did this...I had no idea

The last time I did this I got matched with (eggs coming to me) a person that I had just the week prior bought eggs from. The good thing is that she knew what I wanted, so I basically got a duplicate order! I don't remember who I sent eggs to on that one, but that's been a while ago. Normally I had no idea.

Of course this time I know who all 'my' eggs are going to, and who I'm getting eggs from. Kind of makes it less fun
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom