September Egg Swap--Sign-ups closed--check posts for shipping updates!

Quote:
How do you mean? No one was matched up with the same person. What I mean by that is that no one sent eggs to the person they received eggs from. Is that what you're asking? So everyone is sending eggs to a different person than is sending to them.
smile.png

idunno.gif
ok thanks that answered my question. . . now i have no idea and DH threw the box out before i wrote down the address
he.gif
I only remember the State.

Sometimes that's all it takes?

My last swap, I was sent goose eggs. I knew they were goose eggs, they were ginormous!! But I could not for the life of me figure out who sent them!! I went through every page of the thread (as you can see, they can be quite long!), and searched the usernames that didn't have a location in their profile. I was obsessed!
gig.gif

But it paid off, and I found out who they came from and what they were.
big_smile.png

PICT0541.jpg

Isn't he sweet?
love.gif

Quote:
I have started note taking like I was playing clue. . . This has been really fun and a good way to get to know each other as we do our research
caf.gif

and then we get fuzzy butts also
jumpy.gif
Just Fun!
yippiechickie.gif

Nope, no eggs yet, but I called the PO again to remind them I'm looking- I'll be going in at about 5:30 for my MPC rainbow mix, anyway!

I'm just all aglow!!

Actually, I better check my egg orders...I wonder if the confirmation number was for one of those orders I made...Note to self: too many orders to keep track of mentally is too many orders.

Last edited:

I just checked, and the confirmation numbers are all for things I ordered...and I have 4 packages on the way *besides* the MPC chicks coming tomorrow.

This actually makes me feel elated, but I'm cutting myself off for a bit.

Anyway, I think we need to look at the eggs sent for me, because I think they were announced a week ago?

I just got finished unwrapping my present. I got eight huge EE eggs. These eggs compare in size to my duck eggs. I better watch out or they may get mixed up because they are green just like my Rouen. (hint hint)
duc.gif

They are currently in my unused egg turner waiting their turn to go in the bator. It is not plugged in. I will candle tonight and place them in. My second batch of duck eggs go in the hatcher tonight.

One of them is obviously cracked. It is not a bad crack and I may try fixing it. It is right at the tip of the egg. Anyone with tips on the best way to patch a cracked egg?

Oh yeah and thanks Natalie. I love EEs but only have one lone barred pullet.She is a fairly new addition to the flock. She was just introduced two weeks ago. She doesn't get along with the others and usually keeps her distance. She has now decided she likes being with my broody pullets.
idunno.gif
She trys to lay in the nest box with them. I have two right now and they are only 6 months old RIR. She doesn't even lay yet.
barnie.gif
Should be soon. She has been hanging out at the nest boxes every day watching the others.

that goose is really cute....I can't believe it has already been 5 days since I put my eggs in the incubator. Time flies when you are having fun

Back
Top Bottom