September Egg Swap--Sign-ups closed--check posts for shipping updates!

Quote:
Yep. I went in at 6:30 to get my MPC Rainbow Pullet asst and had them look all over, then the lady called over to Perry...turns out it's so small there are like 2 ladies there. Nothing. I don't have a tracking number this time, so it's all a guessing game.

I had to go back to the PO to get a different box of eggs, though- 14 banty Ameraucanas and 3 frizzles!

I have confirmation there should have been another box there, but they couldn't find it. It may have gone out in the truck for carrier delivery...I hate that!!

This is the information I have on your eggs

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2040 0001 7695 9004
Class: Priority Mail
00ae.png

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 9:07 AM on September 23, 2009 in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So apparently they went out just today?

Hooray! I have had other eggs arriving the past couple of days, so I'm just fine and dandy with that!! Hooray!

Hatched out some Spitzhaubens, EEs and some "Butterpuffs" today. butterpuffs are what my girls call the Ameraucana/Buttercup mixes- really cute!

Got a bunch of Araucanas and d'Uccles, all kinds of stuff hatching in the next few days- oh! And I'm hatching ducks for someone, too! Cayugas!

Looks like you should be getting your eggs tomorrow, ChooksChick!
00ae.png

Your item was processed through and left our KANSAS CITY, KS 66106 facility on September 24, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I got my eggs today!
My person sent me 14 beautiful bantam eggs, and all of them were so tiny! They had labeled the eggs, so I know what most of them are, but on a couple of the eggs I didn't know what the abbreviation stood for, so I am looking forward to being surprised!

To whoever sent them (OEGB eggs, white frizzle eggs, and something else -don't tell me please!-), thanks you so much!!!! they were all intact and well packaged. I will candle them and set them tomorrow.
THANKS
smile.png

So it looks like eggs that are in-transit are going to:

ChooksChick
ebonyann
My Little Sister's Farm
my3dearboys

If any of you have received your eggs, please post so we know you got them!

People who are still waiting on their eggs to go out:
6littlechickies
shelleyd2008

sad.png

Only 2 days left to get those eggs out!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Oops! Did I miss that??
gig.gif
Sorry, I've been slacking a lot lately. I've been getting pm's instead of emails, and I guess it's been throwing me off
gig.gif

Your eggs went out yesterday, but I didn't get a DC#. I'm working on that, but you'll probably have them before I get it!
hmm.png

It's all good! I have been watching my mailbox like a hawk in case my egg chain swapper ever gets around to sending those silkie eggs he promised, so I wouldn't have likely missed them. But now I can do the "ants in my pants" dance!
lau.gif

Oh ChooksChick!!

Scheduled for Delivery Day: 09/25/2009
00ae.png

Your item is out for delivery or available at a PO Box at 9:05 AM on September 25, 2009 in LAWRENCE, KS, 66044.

Stop drooling over them eggs and let us know you got them!!

Back
Top Bottom