September Hatch-A-Long!

my hatches are due sept 5th. I go into lockdown tomorrow.

i am so nervous. this is how far i got last time, and had no live hatches :(

i have now inc'ed ... 43 eggs ( 24 were bad right off the start-- and i wont talk about that).

I am also babysitting a chick, who hatched on his way to my house!! he was 3 days early. born monday night and was suppose to be born thursday am.

I am AMAZED at how much SHE has grown. i take photos of her wings everyday. she has also gained 7 gms since day 1. i didnt measure her weight at birth

we have named her Number one :)

my hatches are due sept 5th. I go into lockdown tomorrow.

i am so nervous. this is how far i got last time, and had no live hatches :(

i have now inc'ed ... 43 eggs ( 24 were bad right off the start-- and i wont talk about that).

I am also babysitting a chick, who hatched on his way to my house!! he was 3 days early. born monday night and was suppose to be born thursday am.

I am AMAZED at how much SHE has grown. i take photos of her wings everyday. she has also gained 7 gms since day 1. i didnt measure her weight at birth

we have named her Number one :)

easy to fall in love huh?

lavender frizzle silkies!
love.gif

Just started my incubation of 9 RIR on Aug 27th. This is my first time incubating eggs, and I am not sure that any are progressing. I have watched tones of youtube and looked at a lot of pictures of candling, but I still don't know if I have duds or just not sure what to look for. Wish me luck :)

Just started my incubation of 9 RIR on Aug 27th. This is my first time incubating eggs, and I am not sure that any are progressing. I have watched tones of youtube and looked at a lot of pictures of candling, but I still don't know if I have duds or just not sure what to look for. Wish me luck :)

[/quote
Good luck! Took me 4 tries of failure and I never gave up n on 5 th try got 3 chicks n 2 muscovies....it can b frustrating

Back
Top Bottom