September Hatch-A-Long!

liamthechicken

Chirping
10 Years
Apr 15, 2013
Thought I would make a new thread for anyone with eggs due to hatch this month:)

Keep us all updated with candling and hatching pics!!

Hatching is on the 24th!!! Sooo excited.... this evening I set them under my broody....

You can read and reply on my thread in the hatch-A-long page.... it's called hatchers hatcherers.... who's hatch date is septembre 24th or near it? Or something like that... I can't remember well

You can read and reply on my thread in the hatch-A-long page.... it's called hatchers hatcherers.... who's hatch date is septembre 24th or near it? Or something like that... I can't remember well
22nd n 23rd here umm mixed, all purebred, bantys size rir, light sus,Belgium's, gold seabrights,pekins and silkies always cos they hatch early and call everyone else into action and they sell so fast at the produce.

22nd n 23rd here umm mixed, all purebred, bantys size rir, light sus,Belgium's, gold seabrights,pekins and silkies always cos they hatch early and call everyone else into action and they sell so fast at the produce.

Ohh.. great..... we need pics of course..... mine will probably hatch as early as 22nd or 23rd because the usually hatch with me at 19 days.... fingers crossed for everyone....

Here in Australia it nearly time to turn off incubators maybe one more lot after this lot. The muscovies are all sitting so its going to be duckling season here soon.

Back
Top Bottom