Serama Eggs-18 +

Patchesnposies

Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Southern New Mexico
My little hens are in full production mode and my 3 incubators are full and so I am offering 18 ct plus any extra eggs for this incredibly reasonable price while they continue to lay this well . If you were interested in raising these delightful little birds but were put off by the high prices they command, here is an opportunity with much less risk.

Serama eggs were the first we ever attempted to incubate and we ordered eggs from all over the US as we developed our skill at the task.

The pictures are of some of our chicks and juvenile birds, but shows the diversity of color we are getting. I have other pictures, if you are interested in seeing more just PM me.

7036_serama_hatch_jan_09_118.jpg

7036_serama_roos_056.jpg

ETA: I advertise my eggs as pet quality only. I do not show my Serama's. I do exercise caution with which birds I breed. Some breeders of show quality Serama's are breeding for color and having some success. My birds do not breed true for size or color. I have gotten very small birds from B and C sized pairs and larger birds from smaller pairs. The same is true for color.

My eggs are intended for folks who are interested in the breed for pets and pleasure. They have wonderful personalities and are full of attitude on a small scale. For anyone looking for show quality birds or eggs from SQ birds, there are many wonderful breeders here on BYC that can hook you up!

Last edited:
Quote:
Here you go!

Please bear in mind that my birds are pet quality. I make no claims otherwise. I DO NOT show my Serama's, I raise them because I love the breed.

7036_100_0602.jpg

7036_100_0608.jpg

7036_100_0651.jpg

These are my youngest layers when they were juveniles:
7036_100_0926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom