Serama eggs from Castle Delight Seramas

i think the biggest one i helped too soon... there was a little bit more blood than i was comfortable with in the bottom of the shell. time will tell. i got up at 5 to check temps and never went back for the rest of my sleep. its gonna be a LONG day.

Eagerly awaiting your results.I am expecting some eggs from
Laura soon and like to hear how others are doing.
I am having my mom incubate them for me, after all
she incubated me with stunning results!
Seeing that she has no vested in interest, she'll be able
to keep her hands off the eggs, I would be too worried
and pick at them.
Susan

Quote:
it sounds like it, I had one like that too, the chick might be down for 24 hours, if so dont freak out! thats how my little Miracle was!!

Here she was Sunday night into monday morning

300049_156574771089211_100002100667846_337925_4084290_n.jpg

And then here she was by monday night

294355_156575301089158_100002100667846_337936_580128_n.jpg

an then here she was last night!! she's the one looking at the camera!

300412_156958344384187_100002100667846_339089_8173949_n.jpg

yes, i am hopeful.. i have helped chicks and guineas in the past, and the ones you think are never gonna make it turn out to be fine.. i had an EE over the weekend, had 2 chicks out of 17 hatch. 1 was perfect, 1 not. it laid on its back all the time and i would turn it over and dip its beak in the water.. i was going to put it down, by the 4th day im thinking no way... but i didnt because i still had the other chick and it kept snuggling with it, and i didnt want it to be alone.. (at the time i felt selfish, keeping this what i thought was a suffering chick) alive just to pacify its sibling, until i had more chicks... well i never did put it down and it is fine now. im not sure how it will be long term, but this chick was bad for 5 days and then turned around. i had some sebrights hatch, and put it in the same brooder with some grogel... i think the grogel made the difference in the weak chick even though it was already 5 days old.

Quote:
lol well now you can tell your potential customers to come here an read your reveiws!!
big_smile.png

Lol yes I can, thank you. I just love seeing all your babies and hearing how well people have done with my eggs. That is very cool!

I won't apologize for the Fort Knox packaging
big_smile.png

Quote:
lol well now you can tell your potential customers to come here an read your reveiws!!
big_smile.png

Lol yes I can, thank you. I just love seeing all your babies and hearing how well people have done with my eggs. That is very cool!

I won't apologize for the Fort Knox packaging
big_smile.png

and non of us will complain!!! Hopefully we'll have more Castle Delight baby picture next month when Chickens4myfamily and Susan's eggs hatch!!
big_smile.png

HI,
I have Serams hatching today..several pips and they talk to me every time I look into the incubator.
Lauras Serama are beautiful.............
I purchased from Dippsy Doodle this time.have had a good relationship with her in the past.
Also have a few of my own hatching.
There is nothing sweeter than a newly hatched Serama.
Good luck everyone.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom